3D PRODUCTION TRAINING
- For two years, I was contracted by Walt Disney Animation to work on the feature film “Return To Neverland”, the sequel to Peter Pan as well as train staff in the use of 3D to aid in production of 2D animation and effects.
Autodesk Media & Intertainment: Siggraph 2006
- Presented Master Classes on Advanced Vehicle Rigging.
- Key note speaker at Game Developers Conference 2004. Spoke about the future of characters and their rigs in games.
- Tutorials for Max 7
- Wrote several tutorials for Autodesk on character rigging and setup for production. These tutorials will be available through Autodesk as web based training and possibly DVD. It is part of the Advanced Courseware training.
- Keynote speaker for Autodesk at Siggraph.
- Presented seminar on the use of 3D Studio Max, Combustion and the integration of 3D and compositing in a production environment.
Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company, Denver, CO
- Custom in-house production training.
Global Television, Toronto, Canada
- Custom in-house training.
EUE (End User Event) Utrecht, Holland
- The End User Event is best described as a small scale Siggraph event held in Utrecht.
- Presented two classes, Facial Rigging and Advanced User Interface Creation.
Rogers Sportsnet, Toronto, Canada
- In house training in 3D production skills for groups and individuals.
- Custom in-house training
University Of Ulster, Northern Ireland
- Custom 3DS Max training for recreating the human spine.